Price (exc. VAT):
The Agile Project Management Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for the Practitioner stage.
The Agile Project Management Practitioner virtual classroom course is ideal for any Project Manager who already has an Agile Foundation certificate and currently looking to become certified as a Practitioner.
What are the Agile Project Management Practitioner modules?
- Concepts, benefits and risks of Agile Project Management
- Philosophy, approach and principles
- DSDM products, roles and responsibilities
- Recruiting and building appropriate project teams
- How to set up and manage an Agile project
- Risk management
- Planning, estimating and controlling
Agile Project Management Practitioner exam
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration
- Open book examination – official manual only
The Practitioner level of Agile will build on everything you learned in the Foundation stage. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of how to implement the processes in Agile, along with giving you the confidence and encouragement to take control of any situation in your daily responsibilities.
- Delivery Method: Virtual Classroom
- Exam: Included & In-Class
- Mock Exams Included
- Accredited & Experienced Trainers
- Duration: 2 Days
- Official Manual Included
- Accredited by APMG
- Exam results within 5 Business Days