Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Price (exc. VAT):
The focus of this course is the application of Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methods to real-life improvement projects, within the delegate's organisation. There are two anticipated entry points to this course:
Previous Yellow Belt training – the Green Belt course covers all the material taught on the Yellow Belt course, serving as a refresher and then building on the Yellow Belt knowledge.
No previous training - this course also fully caters for those wishing to go straight to Green Belt level. All the course materials taught at the Yellow Belt level are included in this Green Belt training course.
This 5-day course includes 2-days for Yellow Belt. If you have already completed your Yellow Belt training and passed your exam within the past 3-years, you have the option to attend just the last 3-days of this course.
You will receive comprehensive training materials, exams, certificate and we will register you onto the CEPAS public register of Lean Six Sigma certified professionals.
Throughout our CEPAS Green Belt qualification, you’ll cover a wide range of topics over 5-days.
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
- Muda, Mura and Muri – The three diseases of Processes
- The Seven Wastes
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) and CTQs
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Fundamentals Quiz
- Define Phase
- Problem Definition
- Project Selection
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Measure Phase
- Project Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Analyse Phase
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Analyse Phase Quiz
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Improve Phase
- Lean Tools for Improvement
- Implementation Strategies for Improvements
- Control Phase
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Charts
- Improve and Control Phases Quiz
- Mock exams
- DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Revision and Rework of Mock Exam Questions
- Delivery Method: Virtual Classroom
- Exam: Included
- Mock Exams Included
- Accredited & Experienced Trainers
- Duration: 5 Days
- Exam results within 5 Business Days
- Interest Free Payments
- ISO 18404 Standard