If you’re running a business and want to build on your workforce why not consider taking on an Apprentice?
The programme combines training at work with college sessions, giving people the chance to earn while they learn. And, an Apprentice is a great way to invest in your company’s future making sure your employees have the skills and qualifications you need in the coming years.
East Coast College is widely recognised as one of the best providers of Apprenticeships across East Anglia. We have a wide choice of Apprenticeships available to suit all industries and sectors and currently train over 700 Apprentices each year. Our tutors and assessors are industry experts in their fields, working closely with employers to ensure that training is relevant to their business. Success rates are high for Apprentices at East Coast College and well above the national average.
We have a dedicated Employer Services team and from the moment you get in touch, we provide support and advice every step of the way. We will work with you to:
- Help you choose the right Apprenticeship programme for your business
- Explain the Apprenticeship process and how it will work for you
- Provide access to funding, giving up-to-date advice on the latest grants available
- Help you to recruit an Apprentice or support your existing staff into Apprenticeships
- Agree on a training plan with your Apprentice that meets your business needs
- Deliver the training and provide ongoing support to you and your Apprentice with regular feedback
East Coast College offers a broad range of apprenticeships. To find out more about the programmes click on the relevant links in the Apprenticeships and Training section, or start the process to take on an Apprentice today by calling us on 0800 085 8860 or emailing [email protected].
The Apprenticeship Levy
The Apprenticeship Levy applies to all UK employers in both the private and public sectors who pay annual pay bills of more than £3 million.
Follow this Government article on The Apprenticeship Levy to view who the levy affects, how much you will pay and what happens once the money has been paid.